See the healthy difference in your horse.
NWNHC is a distributor of Dynamite specialty horse feeds and supplements.
The Northwest Natural Horsemanship Center provides horse boarding for students of natural horsemanship who want to share learning and enjoyment of their horse in a supportive environment, with like-minded individuals.
Our natural horsemanship philosophy is carried through to our husbandry practices. Horses are turned out in mixed herds, in large pastures; environmentally sensitive waste reduction and composting practices are used; holistic horse health and alternative therapies are common; and all staff are trained in natural horsemanship horse handling techniques.
Boarders enjoy a pastoral setting only a few minutes from the city. Eagles soar overhead, herons probe for salmon hiding in Hutchins Creek, and the song of the tree frogs provide an escape from the workaday world. The horses all live together in mixed herds, much like they do in the wild.
Our training facilities include:
- 140' x 75' indoor arena
- 200' x 65' outdoor arena
- Cloverleaf with four 40' round
- 60' round pen
- Wagon wheel obstacle
- Teeter totter bridge
- 50 acres of riding pasture
- Plenty of barrels, cones and
Students can choose from two boarding options:
- Bright, well-kept 12 x 12 stalls
- All day turnout in large pastures
- Daily stall cleaning
- Feeding of quality hay twice per day
- Feeding of boarder-supplied grain and
- Free choice minerals in stalls
- Space in heated tack room
- Large heated bathrooms and shower
- FREE auditing of many of our clinics
- Use of all the facilities
- Priority use of indoor arena
- Large pastures with
- Feeding of quality grass
hay twice per day
- Feeding of boarder-
supplied grain and
- Space in the heated
- Large heated bathrooms
- Use of all outdoor facilities
- As available use of indoor arena
Contact us for current pricing and to schedule a tour.